ACC Aviation is a leading global aviation services business offering market-leading expertise and solutions across aircraft trading, financing, technical, and consulting services. These services are distributed through our international office network spanning Europe (UK), North America, Africa, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific.
ACC Aviation is seeking to employ a motivated and results-oriented business development executive to support our Aviation Services division. This division includes Asset Management, Aviation Finance, Technical and Consulting services.
We are looking for an aviation professional who thrives on networking, building new relationships, winning business, delivering exceptional customer service, and is passionate about achieving exceptional business results.
Dubai or London based, global travel requirements
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Lead identification. Identifying new potential clients and business opportunities using market research, trend identification, networking, and other methods.
- Outbound business development. Develop business either independently or in collaboration with geographical teams, leveraging existing company relationships and developing new relationships to drive new client wins and business opportunities.
- Inbound lead management. Managing initial interactions with inbound leads and opportunities, qualifying leads, and collaborating with service line heads to develop and close business.
- Proposal and pitch development. Working with service line department to develop proposals and prepare pitches to win business opportunities.
- Marketing support. Working with our marketing team and service line heads to develop and implement a marketing strategy, develop and launch email campaigns, maximize ROI on event spend, and other marketing initiatives.
Service Lines. The role is focussed on business development activities across our Aviation Services division which includes:
- Asset Management; aircraft acquisitions, disposals, sale and leasebacks, lease management, and aircraft transaction advisory services
- Aviation Finance; arranging aircraft financing solutions, financial restructuring, financial modeling, and related advisory services.
- Technical Services; aircraft inspections, lease returns, repossessions, transitions, maintenance event management, technical due diligence, and other related advisory services
- Consulting services; feasibility studies, business plans, financial models, business and asset valuation, due diligence, and other related advisory services
Customer Segments. This role will be focused on developing business within the airline, lessor, and aviation finance/investor community.
Geographical Segments. The role is global in nature however the candidate is expected to work with business development and sales executives across our global office locations to drive relationship and business growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- University degree qualification in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in aviation; in an airline, lessor, aircraft financier, or related consultancy organization
- Successful track record and experience in business development or a commercial role
- Possesses an existing network of airline and relevant industry relationships which can be leveraged to drive business growth
- Thrives in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Commercial acumen and desire to win business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, win business, work under pressure, and hit KPIs
- Strong team player, ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders at different levels
- Ability and eagerness to travel and to represent ACC Aviation in a positive and professional manner
What we Offer
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Competitive holiday package depending on location
- Exposure and learning opportunities across a range of aviation services, and exposure to leading industry professionals
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly expanding aviation services business
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos