ACC Aviation is a leading global aviation consultancy firm offering a suite of asset management and advisory services to the industry’s top airlines, lessors, investors, and financial institutions.
ACC Aviation seeks to employ an experienced, results oriented manager with aviation trading/leasing experience to drive strong project delivery and revenue growth for the company.
The Manager of that Asset Management Department will provide support to ACC Aviation clients with expert advice around transactions and management of their aircraft assets, as well as developing new business and business relationships for the company. Throughout all engagements, the primary goal is to support ACC Aviation clients in realising maximum value out of their aircraft assets and related transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the successful delivery of client engagements in the Asset Management department by active involvement in engagements related to aircraft and engine remarketing, lease and portfolio management, technical inspections and aircraft appraisals, contracts advisory/negotiations
- Provide oversight and review over all client deliverables in the Asset Management department
- Day to day responsibility to ensure quality of project delivery to clients, both in context of ensuring compliance with company standards and client’s overall strategic direction
- Develop and manage client relationships by communicating with clients and other stakeholders on a day to day basis and presenting project outcomes/deliverables
- Support senior management in origination of high value-added engagement opportunities and proposal efforts with the goal of converting these into new projects
- Be a thought leader by developing new insights into various aspects of the overall aviation industry with emphasis in the aircraft asset management domain
Required experience, knowledge, skills and attributes
- Ensure projects are delivered to clients in a timely and efficient manner upholding the company’s quality standards and expectations
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising reasonable commercial judgement
- Essential knowledge of Aircraft transactions, operating leases, value drivers, appraisals and physical inspections
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to seek a variety of solutions to problems
- Strong knowledge of aviation trading/leasing procedures and related aviation regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of Aircraft transaction agreements (LOI's, Lease Agreements, APA/SPA's, etc.)
- Natural ability to network and build relationships
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to ‘Win’ business
- Well-developed customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced growing business
- Excellent time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and proficiency with technology
- 5+ years experience in the aviation industry, in roles related to aircraft Leasing and Trading
- Ability to travel on company business as required
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional languages an advantage
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commission and bonuses
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- 30 days holiday
- Training, mentoring and personal development
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Please note that applications will only be considered if submitted via the recruitment portal. Emails and direct messages to the employees of ACC Aviation will not be reviewed.